Baby massage is an experience no parent or baby should miss
Baby Dolly baby massage sessions are not only to teach you the art of baby massage, but also provide a relaxed and comfortable environment for you to spend quality time with your baby and also to meet other parents.
Baby can start to attend from 6 weeks of age, although you can massage at home from birth. We find one of the wonders of teaching the sessions is in watching the baby’s develop and grow. We hope you will also.
What are the benefits of baby massage?
- Helps parents to spend some quality uninterrupted time with baby
- It enhances bonding
- Improves the stability of baby’s nervous system
- Regular massage will leave baby more alert and sociable when awake.
- Massage helps with the relief of colic and digestive problems
- It helps your baby to have a sounder longer sleep
- It decreases the production of stress hormones in you and baby!
- It helps to increase oxygen and nutrient flow to cells (circulation)
- As they grow massaged babies tend to be more relaxed and open